User Group – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Ei! Migration Banner

User Group  

RSS

(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
09/02/2020 11:29 am  

We are keen to form a small User Group from our members.

The intention is that the group will represent all members and put forward suggestions and ideas that will enhance both the forum and the site in the best interests of the membership. The group will operate separately from the managers and the role for Astrid and myself will be to implement the proposals from the group wherever possible. 

We will set up a private area on the forum for the group to communicate and we will try to arrange occasional face to face meetings with lunch at our expense.

If you would like to be involved or ask questions about this matter, please email Astrid or myself and we will be delighted to hear from you.

We do not see this as a onerous task, nor is location an issue. It is an opportunity for enthusiastic members to have input into the future direction of expatsportugal.com and in particular, to help make the forum more interesting and engaging.

If you are interested or would like more information, it would be helpful to hear from you before the end of February.

Kind regards

Gerry 

(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
21/02/2020 3:30 pm  

Just to remind you that we are still looking for members to join the User Group. We have 3 members who have already expressed interest and we would like to add a few more if possible. The end of this month is still the deadline.

If you are interested, please email myself by clicking here.

Best regards

Gerry

ReplyQuote
(@lincolnbaggie)
Estimable Member Admin
28/02/2020 3:10 pm  

Happy to throw my hat into the ring, Gerry. I have emailed you as you know.

ReplyQuote
(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
28/02/2020 3:41 pm  

Great news, thanks Lincolnbaggie.

Last call if anyone else is interested???

ReplyQuote
(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
20/03/2020 4:41 pm  

I am delighted to announce that our User Group has been formed with the following members:

Lincolnbaggie

PETERFC

Hartmill

These gentlemen have all agreed to give their time and knowledge to work alongside us as your representatives. Their key goal is to ensure the best interests of the members and to add value for the memebrs. There are already a few exciting developments underway and please feel free to contact any of the group with your suggestions and comments.

Astrid and I would like to thank these users for coming forward and we are already seeing a positive difference as Team Expatsportugal takes shape.

ReplyQuote

Ei! Migration Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online