timber suppliers – Building & Renovating – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

timber suppliers

Page 1 / 2

Gaz
Community Member
Topic starter
(@gaz)

I live in Alvaiazere central Portugal and I will shortly be moving on to the next job of replacing the roof timers in my annex which have wood worm infestation. Can anyone recommend a timber supplier in this area who could provide suitable treated wood for this job who will deliver please.

Gary

9 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

@gaz I can highly recommend a place in Crato which isn't that close to you but in my opinion worth it. Susy the owner is Austrian and speaks perfect English. 

http://www.madeirasimportadas.com/  

VIP Member
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

there is a good one in cabacos

2 Replies
 Gaz
Community Member
(@gaz)

@santaanitacan you tell me the name of the timber company please and how I can find it . Thanks Gary

VIP Member
(@santaanita)

Prominent Member

hi Gaz just tried to pin point it on google maps without success,from memory as you drive thru cabacos you go under a road bridge and the merchant is on the left ,good few years since i been there as i was working down that way,sorry to be a bit vague.

VIP Member
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

i have written that wrong should read as you approach cabacos you take a right turn go up 100 or so metres go under a road bridge and wood yard on left

Admin
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Hi @santaanita and @gaz

I think this might be the place you mean. I don't know the name but definitely there is a timber merchant on this corner.

Page 1 / 2

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step move to Portugal online course hosted by Carl Munson. Join today and save €100.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online