ASUS VS197D-P 18.5" WXGA 1366x768 VGA Back-lit LED Monitor – For Sale – Expats Portugal Community Forum
ASUS VS197D-P 18.5"...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

ASUS VS197D-P 18.5" WXGA 1366x768 VGA Back-lit LED Monitor

Community Member
Topic starter
(@nickj1)

Purchased in January 2021 and boxed, unused.  As with the printer I'm also selling, the item was purchased for my project during lock-down but this monitor was only used for an hour or two while I installed software onto a new machine, then boxed it and put it away.  I'm moving soon and can't take it with me.  I'm in Portimao.

Price is only 45 EUR and it's provided with the original sales receipt from Staples Portimao.  Contact e-mail is nj.jdata at a-bc.net

1 Reply

Community Member
Topic starter
(@nickj1)

This is now sold.

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online