AS REQUESTED: The Coimbra-specific forum/group (-: – Coimbra and surrounds – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

[Sticky] AS REQUESTED: The Coimbra-specific forum/group (-:

Page 1 / 3

Admin
Topic starter
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

@kkcwalton @luise - you asked, and here it is! All yours, please get posting and sharing 😎 

Topic Tags
53 Replies
 Imy
Premium Member
(@imy)

Hi Carl,  whats your direct email address to contact you through.

Thank

Imy

1 Reply
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@imy it's carl@expatsportugal.com

Premium Member
(@kkcwalton)
Eminent Member

Welcome everyone!  This forum is to connect with people in the Coimbra area, share information about the area and possibly to meet up.  We're still in the States preparing for our exploratory trip starting next February 2022, but knowing our temperaments and what we are looking for in an area, Coimbra is ranking right at the top.  We'd like to connect with others in the area and perhaps meet up for a coffee while there.

First question for the forum though: Does anyone know how to connect with Frank M and sign up for his cooking classes or food tours?  We definitely want to plug into that while there.  Thanks to you all for your assistance.  @carlm

2 Replies
 Bert
Premium Member
(@bert)

Estimable Member

@kkcwalton Good Morning, Well I will be heading to PT in April likely next year so would be happy to meet up with you somewhere. I will not be in Coimbra but Viseu which is not far away.

Premium Member
(@kkcwalton)

Eminent Member

@bert Thank you Bert!  That would be awesome.  We plan to be in PT Feb - May, after which we have to leave due to the 90 day Schengen requirement for the likes of us!  So we should both be in country during the same time.

When we pull together our itinerary later this year, we'll be in touch to rough in dates.  Thanks for your response.  Best wishes, KK

Admin
Topic starter
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

My pleasure. I'll let Frank know. And I think you need @saracruz here too...

1 Reply
Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@saracruz)

@carlm thanks for the reference, I am always available and ready to step in when needed 🙂

Premium Member
(@kkcwalton)
Eminent Member

Hi @saracruz!  Isn't your company the one that offers the walking tours?  We also want to sign up for some of those as well.  We look forward to meeting you -- or one of your team.  Best regards, KK

1 Reply
Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@saracruz)

@kkcwalton yes I am a tour guide and currently doing YouTube (GO! Walks Portugal). I am also an expats team member https://expatsportugal.com/ask-our-expats-portugal/sara-silva-da-cruz/&source=gmail&ust=1616661948191000&usg=AFQjCNHRBYAfOh1kgF_dOXzE10z8ZFfHl g"> https://expatsportugal.com/ask-our- expats-portugal/sara-silva-da-cruz/ 🙂

Sure, I am here if you have any questions and when you need me. Cheers!

Page 1 / 3

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online