Promote your favourite restaurant here - anywhere in Portugal - Page 3 – Cooking, Food, Wine & Eating Out – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Booking.com

Promote your favourite restaurant here - anywhere in Portugal  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
14/05/2020 6:11 pm  

With lockdowns starting to ease and most of us looking forward to enjoying eating out at restaurants again, I thought we could start a thread where you can list your favourite places to eat out. Any type of cuisine, any price point, and location. 

Please mentioned where they are located and if they have a website, include the link too.

My current favourite is Hifen in Cascais.

https://www.tripadvisor.pt/Restaurant_Review-g189154-d12778440-Reviews-Hifen-Cascais_Lisbon_District_Central_Portugal.html

This topic was modified 2 months ago by astridff

(@alyson)
Active Member Premium Member
27/05/2020 5:04 pm  

@astridffyes sorry I forgot to mention the view! it is the perfect spot to watch the sunset

ReplyQuote
(@gerry)
Estimable Member Admin
08/06/2020 10:46 am  

Really good sushi in Coimbra:

https://www.sharisushibar.pt/

ReplyQuote
(@peggyl)
Eminent Member Community Member
09/06/2020 6:53 pm  

Hidden Gem: just a few KM East of Silves on the N269 is O'Alambique Restaurant. They serve superb, above-average meals prepared fresh. New dishes appear frequently on this diverse menu with something for everyone. And because everything is fresh, a meal can be adapted to your dietary requirements. Reservations required as this is a cozy restaurant (does have outdoor seating) 282 449 283. The service is awesome! The post virus restrictions have required some changes including the unnecessary items on a table. I don't know what the government sees about a clean white tablecloth being unnecessary but I am a rule follower. I used to enjoy the fresh flowers and other "niceties" on the table and someday we will again enjoy them. 

If you are looking for a special place to have a special night out, O'Alambique is your place!

ReplyQuote
 owen
(@owen)
New Member Community Member
22/06/2020 9:25 am  

I'm starting my in home catering service, here in Portugal.

Fresh local produce cooked for your ease and enjoyment.

ReplyQuote
(@gerry)
Estimable Member Admin
25/06/2020 3:37 pm  

Thanks to recommendations by @rjj and @ctaniab just had lunch at the Italian Indian Palace in Coimbra. Excellent Chicken Balti and Chicken Dhansak and one of the best Sag Aloo I have ever tasted. Charming and friendly host.

They are the same people that own the restaurants in Viseu and Oliveira Do Hospital.

Thanks again for the recommendations - our members clearly know a thing or two about good places to eat 😋 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Indian-Restaurant/Italian-Indian-Palace-Coimbra-2326544037560249/

ReplyQuote
 RJJ
(@rjj)
Active Member Community Member
25/06/2020 6:01 pm  

Oh that's great. Happy to help 🙂 Seeing this post is making me very hungry for some Indian food right about now. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Join any Group within our Online Community
    • Get social on Zoom meet-ups and webinars
    • Include your local events in our events calendar
    • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
    • Receive exclusive member benefits and discounts from our partners
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €20 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online