Rhubarb in Continente organic section – Cooking, Food, Wine & Eating Out – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Rhubarb in Continente organic section

Admin
Topic starter
(@astridff)

Definitely missing my rhubarb since moving to Portugal so so glad to find some in Continente this week in the organic section. Yay!

3 Replies

Bert
Premium Member
(@bert)
Estimable Member

Can one just by a root root and plant it in the garden? Then you are never without. I have an over abundance in my current garden

1 Reply
 Anonymous

@bert In Alaska, Rhubarb grows with no care. Wish I liked it more. It is great, but I wish other stuff grew like it did. No matter, hopefully I won't be here much longer.

bife
VIP Member
(@bife)
Reputable Member

Where is that Continente?????

We miss Rhubarb!

My Portuguese Wife misses it most of all form the UK, but didn't have a clue what it was called in PT, Linguee just told us its 'ruibarbo' but she has never heard of that word

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step move to Portugal online course hosted by Carl Munson. Join today and save €100.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online