Wine suggestions – Cooking, Food, Wine & Eating Out – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Martinhall banner
  • Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Wine suggestions

Ask Our Expats Consultant
Topic starter
(@pinkpanther)

I'm a red wine drinker so I  don't have much knowledge about Portuguese white wine. What's your favourite and where can you buy it ? It will be intersting to try some other wines .My favourite every day red  is Rosario Reserva from Lidl €3,99 it's worth paying the extra euro for the reserva !🥂

1 Reply

Admin
(@astridff)

Love your topic PinkPanther and know so many people have their own favourites.

My "general" rule when choosing wine is "white wine from Douro" and "red wine for Alentejo".

For a nice white, I like Planalto which is around €4.99 a bottle from most supermarkets.

For red, I don't mind Terra d'Alter from the Alentejo... the winemaker, Peter Bright, is a fellow Aussie so how could it go wrong 🙂

Also like Muralhas for green wine.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online