Growing Our Community – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Growing Our Community

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

We recently tipped over 7,000 members and we continue to grow daily. This means we have added over 1,000 new members since we launched the new website in early March 2020. Not only are we adding new expats who already live here but also many new members who plan to live here and we have had several Portuguese members join.

We are thrilled and grateful to welcome so many new members. Thank you all and thank you to our long established VIP members for your continued contributions which makes our site so valuable.

I know I keep saying this but we are always open to suggestions from our members as to how we can improve and develop our site for the benefit of everyone. Please feel free to contact myself, Astrid or Carl by PM or email. Or simply, post your suggestions. 

Warm regards

Gerry

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online