Happy Thanksgiving – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

Happy Thanksgiving

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

Wishing all our American members a very happy Thanksgiving despite these difficult times.

Gerry, Astrid & Carl.

4 Replies

Admin
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving! It was lovely to connect with many people around the world this morning on the show and honour the spirit of this holiday (-:

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)
Trusted Member

Happy Thanksgiving to All from NC!

I'd be interested to know whether any of Ex-Pats from the US still carry on the tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving after they have relocated to Portugal.

Have a great day!!

Premium Member
(@ewilling)

I carry on cooking a "thanksgiving" dinner no matter where I am.  However this year the limitation is lack of people.  I usually cook for 15-20 people.  Not too excited about cooking 21 dishes for just the 2 of us. 

Happy Thanksgiving, always eat more Turkey!!!

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

Hi @ewilling

21 dishes!!!!!

I think we need to see that list 😋 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online