Lisbon Meet Up - 7 December 2022 – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

[Closed] Lisbon Meet Up - 7 December 2022

13 Posts
7 Users
19 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@astridff)

Expats Portugal and Ei! Migrante are excited to be teaming up for the next Lisbon Meet Up on 7th December at one of Lisbon's most famous venues.

Complimentary drinks and nibbles on arrival.

RSVP essential via our events page. Places are limited.

Lisbon Meet Up - Meet the Ei! Migrante team | Expats Portugal

12 Replies

VIP Member
(@antonio_f)

To bad it's not on the 8th... 😢 

Community Member
(@dolfandoug)

I hate I’m going to miss it since I’ll be there a week later but such is life. If anything is going on fun like this on 12/13-15 or 12/21 please let me know. I’ve got a good trip planned but I’m always interested in expat conversation.

3 Replies
VIP Member
(@jonesdn2020)

@dolfandoug We are always up for some expat conversation. We will be at the Porto meetup on the 13th and 14th but will be in Lisbon on the 15th and 21st.

Community Member
(@dolfandoug)

@jonesdn2020 I’m just missing that Porto meetup we land on 14th in LIS.

Interested in meeting up if you are, maybe even for the World Cup game if it happens and we are in Lisbon. 

VIP Member
(@jonesdn2020)

@dolfandoug We will be getting back to Lisbon from the Porto meetup on the 14th at 5pm. Happy to meetup whenever works for you.  

I am holding out hope for Portugal over Morocco so watching the game on the 15th would be great. I just read a story yesterday in the Portugal Daily News on over 60,000 Portuguese left Lisbon for the suburbs due to rents. That is why you don't hear the Lisbon neighborhoods erupt when Portugal scores a goal in the World Cup.

They evidently have not visited our neighborhood. It was roaring cheers last night every time a goal occurred and a final long roar at the end of the game!  

VIP Member
(@antonio_f)

Couldn't make this time. Due to the rain, traffic is awfull and the buses are VERY late, so I would arrive at the venue AFTER 7PM. Hope I can attend the next one...

VIP Member
(@jonesdn2020)

@CrisAmaral Obrigado to Gilda and all of you at Ei! for last night. It was our first live Fado experience and what an experience it was. Awesome! We also tried the Pastel De Bacalhau with cheese of course for the first time.

We absolutely enjoy LX Factory so plenty of locations for us to continue the party after closing down Casa Portuguesa Do Pastel De Bacalhau. 

1 Reply
VIP Member
(@jonesdn2020)

Quick clip of the event LX Factory

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year

Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

FREE
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Register for events

Club Member

Ideal for those already living in Portugal or researching
67 per year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Guaranteed entry to our weekly webinars
  • Access to our Migration Tuesdays Dream Team weekly webinar
  • Receive community support
  • And help us grow this website and community

Premium Club Member

Perfect for those serious about making the move
137 per year
  • All Club Member benefits plus...
  • 3 months FREE access to DailyNata Plus Portuguese language platform
  • 1 hour private online consultation with a member of our team
  • Access to our “little black book” of contacts and recommendations
  • Hundreds of €s in Savings & Benefits from our partners