New Gardening Feature for Expats Portugal - weekly Q&A and support group – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

New Gardening Feature for Expats Portugal - weekly Q&A and support group

Admin
Topic starter
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

It looks like we have a new gardening programme for our community, which will air every Monday evening at 6pm Portugal time.

This is a collaboration with a UK-based project - The AiR Team - that assists people with additional needs and disabilities in staying happy and healthy. Anna and John from that team, along with me, will lead the way with a new 'Get Out and Grow!' initiative that is encouraging people of all abilities and levels of horticultural knowledge to grow food during lockdown.

The benefits are obvious and numerous, and we hope you'll join us with your Qs and As on Mondays.

Here's a clip from last night's show -

4 Replies

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

Carl, can we do flowers too?

3 Replies
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@peggyln you must! Muito linda!!!!

Premium Member
(@peggyl)

Reputable Member

@carlm

Me? Are You roping me into doing the flower part? 

@peggyL

Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@peggyl Er, yes 🤣

EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online