Real Estate Service – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Real Estate Service

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@ailin422)

Hello All,

I'm still a bit new to this site so, if I've missed something on my end, I apologize, however, I have tried several times to click into the form on the Real Estate Service page but it is grayed out and does not allow me to click into any of the required fields in order to complete and submit. Is this form being updated or, more likely, am I doing something incorrectly?  I appreciate your assistance!

Kind Regards, 

Pat Davio

2 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Hi Pat,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues. Can I suggest you look at the form using a different browser and let me know if the problem still happens? 

Thanks,

Astrid

Premium Member
(@charw23)
Trusted Member

I found the same issue. Even though I was logged in, if you go further down the grayed out area, it will ask you to "log in" to use this feature. Once I did, through Google email, it removed the gray and allowed me to fill out the form. 

Hope that helps. 

Char

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online