Who We Are Updated October 2020 – Forum Etiquette & Announcements – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

[Sticky] Who We Are Updated October 2020  

Admin
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

I am very pleased to introduce the expatsportugal.com team.

The site is owned and managed by myself Gerry Lawler and my colleagues, Astrid Fernandes and Carl Munson. Our usernames are @gerry, @astridff and @carlm you can contact us via the message system or via email admin @ expatsportugal. com

Samantha Fudge is our Virtual Assistant and amongst other things, Sam can help with any matters relating to the forum and can be contacted via her username @samf or by email on the above link.

Our User Group is also available to assist. They can be contacted via the message system. Their usernames are @lincolnbaggie, @hartmill and @peterfc.

We will be delighted to hear from you.

Expatsportugal.com was created in 2005 by Simon Pownall (RIP) and many of our members have been contributing since that time. There is a wealth of information about Living in Portugal available on our forums. If you cannot see what you are looking for, please use our search function and of course, please always feel free to post a question.

If you have not already done so, may we invite you to click on our new members forum to introduce yourself, tell us of your interest in Portugal and why you have joined. May we also ask that you update your profile and add a picture if possible.

Thank you for joining, you are very welcome and our members will be pleased to answer any questions or supply any information you may need.

Kind regards,

Gerry

Blevins Franks

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €300+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • Buy and sell items in our Classifieds forum
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online