Gardening Month by Month Calendar – Gardening & Smallholding – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Gardening Month by Month Calendar

Community Member
Topic starter
(@comfortapaul)
Eminent Member

Hi all, after a question raised on the GMP Gardening Q&A programme last night regarding what to grow when in Portugal, I thought that I would repost a message from a few months ago.

I found this old article in Portugal Resident online to be a good annual guide for vegetable growing.

PORTUGALRESIDENT.COM "https://www.portugalresident.com/a-year-in-the-vegetable-garden/"
A year in the vegetable garden - Portugal Resident

Also, take a look at your local market stalls as they will have seasonal plants and plugs that grow well in your area and at the fraction of the cost of the UK 😎 

Get out and grow 🌱

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online