Lawn mower advice – Gardening & Smallholding – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Lawn mower advice

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@portofakiwi)
Estimable Member

Hi all,

Any suggestions for a place to look at a range of Lawn Mowers besides Aki/Leroy Merlin please?
I'm after a large beast capable of tackling overgrown areas and would prefer to inspect in person rather than order blindly online.

I'm based near Setubal but get around the country quite a bit (Algarve etc)

2 Replies

Community Member
(@factmrreports)

I would recommend zero turn mowers as it is a lawn mower integrated with a mowing deck in front of the machine which enables the operator to cut the grass more efficiently. John Deere has a Z700 Series ZTrak zero turn mower which is a good option. 

MaxG
Premium Member
(@maxgravy)
Estimable Member

+1 on a zero turn. Far better than a tractor unless you need one for other chores. And the zero turn is a lot more fun and efficient. 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online