American Road Trip - Page 2 – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Martinhall banner
  • Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

American Road Trip

Page 2 / 2

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

It's time to turn the tables and ask advice from our American friends.

Planning to do a road trip as part of an American holiday next year. Starting and ending in Vegas, would like to do a 4 to 5 day trip to include visits to Lake Mead, Grand Canyon National Park and as many other historical/scenic locations as is possible. 

Would really appreciate any recommendations on a route and places to stay or pointers towards the right website to find this information. There are a lot of websites selling tours but I would love to hear from members who have actually done this trip themselves.

Thank you in anticipation 😀 

9 Replies

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

What an amazing response - thank you everyone. Some great ideas to consider and mull over and I'll definitely be back individually as needed.

So very grateful and I'll be delighted to return the compliment on any questions about touring (or anything else for that matter) in Portugal. I know a fair bit about Ireland too if anyone is thinking to visit 😊 

Ralf
Premium Member
(@ralf)
Estimable Member

I had family in Vegas and have spend lots of time in that area. Also fairly familiar with Arizona and other Western States as that is where I grew up. Happy to answer questions as I can.

Page 2 / 2

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online