Avenida Eugene Levy in Colares – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

Avenida Eugene Levy in Colares  

Mari
Premium Member
(@mari)

Hi! Being a HUGE Schitt's Creek fan, does anyone know why the street is called Ave. Eugene Levy in Colares, near Sintra? It seems so random. I've tried Googling it but find myself in this endless abyss of restaurant recommendations in the area. I somehow ended up on Ave Eugene Levy one night and I about crashed my car laughing so hard when I saw the name of the street.

-Mari

2 Replies

Community Member
(@anavieira)
Eminent Member

Hello!

Eugene Levi was a important business man of Jewish origin responsible for the tourist development of the Region of Praia das Maçãs in the beginning of the 20th century

🙂

Ana

Mari
Premium Member
(@mari)

Ah...thank you Ana! I didn't think it had anything to do with the Canadian actor but I found it quite amusing 😋 

UKTV Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €300+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • Buy and sell items in our Classifieds forum
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online