Costs in Portugal versus North America – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Blevins Franks

Costs in Portugal versus North America  

Admin
(@gerry)
Reputable Member

We had an excellent webinar yesterday (10 Sept) on the above subject with a full house of attendees from at least 15 different areas of USA and a few people from Europe.

I would especially like to thank our panel, @peggyl, @milu and @tricialafille for the research undertaken and the excellent information provided on the night. 

Sadly we ran out of time but if you have a question outstanding, please post a reply to this message and we will get you the answer.

Thank you also to all who attended and please feel free to comment on the format, content and style of this webinar and indeed, any topics you would like covered in the future.

A recording of the webinar will shortly be published in the 'What's On' section of our website.

Gerry

2 Replies

Bert
Premium Member
(@bert)
Eminent Member

Sorry I missed the webinar but would love to know how to find the link to listen to to it. I can't seem to find it on the website. Thanks. Roberta

1 Reply
Admin
(@astridff)

@bert it isn't up yet. Please watch out on this page as we will be putting it up soon. Just being edited.

https://expatsportugal.com/portugal-calling-webinars/

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for limited access to the forum and meet-ups.

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks:

• Receive over €250+ worth of exclusive member benefits from our partners (view current member perks and benefits)
  • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars (visit our What’s On Calendar for our next online events)
  • Browse the forum with no advertising (only see or partners)
  • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
  • Get 10% discount off Ask Our Expats services
  • And last but not least, shout Astrid, Gerry & Carl a beer on Friday 🙂
Join TodayOnly €25 per year

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online