Exciting Opportunity for an ExpatsPortugal Member – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx

[Sticky] Exciting Opportunity for an ExpatsPortugal Member

Admin UserGroup
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Our good friends at Serenity Portugal have an exciting and interesting opportunity which might appeal to a member. I have posted the details below and if you are interested, please respond directly to the email shown. If you are not familiar with Serenity, you can read more about them via this link: Medical & Dental | Expats Portugal

Serenity is looking to recruit "A person with a passion for creating long-term relationships. Dedicated, honest, charming and always available to help others achieving their goals". No, this is not an ad for “match.com” 😊.

Although we ask for the same level of commitment as if you were looking for your soul mate, we are actually looking for an Ambassador -

1. Someone who is neither a sales person nor an influencer but has a gift for inspiring people.
  2. Someone with a supernatural ability to LISTEN.
  3. Someone who knows how to tailor-make a conversation, understanding people's needs and not the other way around.
  4. Someone who can be transparent about our weaknesses and relentless about our added value, here at Serenity.
  5. Someone who - never, ever - uses the price/discount factor as a competitive advantage.
  6. Someone who understands enough about our services to be able to explain them to a 5-year-old.
  7. Someone who recognizes and practices the power of empathy.
  8. Wearing a nice smile and spreading good vibes around are an absolute must!

Native speaker of English and/ or French is mandatory

If you believe you combine all these star qualities, then this opportunity can be yours!

Please send your CV + Reason why to recruit you and NO ONE else, to: recrutamento@serenity-portugal.com

3 Replies

Premium Member
(@healthy_move_portugal)
Eminent Member

although i have read it twice by now, i still do not understand what activities this job will have and/or working hours.

Premium Member
(@christine27)

Hi Gerry ! lovely work! I am already practicing all you mentioned. I am a practitioner of shadow work, spiritual coach, and inner child work. I do that all the time with my online clients. I am a digital nomad, just arrived in cote algarve, not far from Tavira. I would love to know about your Serenity, I tried to google it but couldn't find.  If you can tell me more about it.  Thanks!

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@healthy_move_portugal)

Eminent Member

@christine27 Olá Christine, i think this is the correct website for serenity:

https://serenity-portugal.com/en

good luck

Matty

• EI Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Plus

Exclusive member-only content
€347 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Access to our private online Group
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • Weekly Q&A call with Carl Munson
  • Personal support
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online