GAME: Where are you from and live now? - Page 3 – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
GAME: Where are you...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Explorations Africa Banner Ad

[Sticky] GAME: Where are you from and live now?  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@astridff)
Active Member Admin
02/07/2020 8:59 am  

Over the past few months, we have been excited to see so many new people join our community and many returning members from the old format. I thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other a bit better.

If you want to participate, please mention where you are from and where you are living right now (can be Portugal or abroad). You may discover other people who are close by or at the same stage in their journey as you. I will start...

DID YOU KNOW: You can "connect" with other community members by searching for their username and send private messages via Profile section of your account?

I am from Australia and live between Sintra/Belas and our country home in Castelo de Vide! Have two daughters aged 10 and 12

Chocolate, Jives and gerry liked
(@lincolnbaggie)
Estimable Member Admin
07/08/2020 11:57 am  
Posted by: @wayneb

We are from Tamworth in the UK and are moving to central Portugal in Alcaria near Porto de Mos while we design and build our home in Alvados the next village along.

I spent my early years (up to age 9) just down the road from Tamworth (a small village called Harlaston) and still have family in Lichfield.

Born at Walsall hospital, lived in Burntwood, then Harlaston, then Bucks till University (and all over the UK after that). Now happily ensconced in Moncarapacho, near Faro, in the Algarve...

ReplyQuote
(@wayneb)
Eminent Member Premium Member
07/08/2020 1:17 pm  

@lincolnbaggiei know it well. I used to cycle through there to get to work at Fradley Junction!

ReplyQuote
(@lincolnbaggie)
Estimable Member Admin
07/08/2020 1:48 pm  
Posted by: @wayneb

@lincolnbaggiei know it well. I used to cycle through there to get to work at Fradley Junction!

We lived across the road from the pub (although I never went in there for obvious reasons). I remember it being a lovely village but haven't been back for 40 odd years now...

ReplyQuote
 embu
(@embu)
Active Member Community Member
19/09/2020 7:49 am  

I currently live in St Helens, Lancs, UK and hoping to move to Somewhere east of Coimbra in the Gois kind of area. But not made any decisions yet - need to do a recce...!  This forum is proving a big part of my research though! I have always gone for 'word of mouth' recommendations and anecdotes rather than purely information on websites and that's why this forum is a great resource...

@peterfc So I currently live not too far away from where you originated from and may well end up in a similar area to where you are now!!  😀  

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3

Live and Invest Portugal

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online