Good Morning Portugal show – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

spartan Fx

Good Morning Portugal show

Bert
Premium Member
Topic starter
(@bert)
Estimable Member

I was just checking out Google Maps new Timelapse feature which is quite interesting to look at as topographies have changed since the 1980's, spent some time viewing different areas of Portugal. Wondering if anyone is interested, hinting Carl, in a GMP show that would discuss the effects of climate change anticipated in Portugal over the next decades, what those might look like and anticipated areas that will be most affected. Perhaps this show has already happened and then you could direct me to it. Many thanks.

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online