Home TV System – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

Home TV System  

RSS

(@gerry)
Reputable Member Admin
13/08/2020 4:51 pm  

I am pleased to give the following review on Clear Media Lda.

I purchased a Mag box with the UK TV package in June 2020. I could have opted to have my original MAG box re-configured with help from Clear Media but decided to purchase the most up to date version. The box arrived within 3 days and was very simple to connect to my TV, internet and power. Everything worked straight away and the range of channels is impressive as is the picture and sound quality. My internet speed can vary throughout the day but as long as I have at least 2.5 MBPS, the system works perfectly.

John at Clear Media is very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. The monthly payment system is easy to manage and I like the idea that I can turn off the subscription if I am planning to be away for a few weeks. To contact Clear Media, please click on the following link.  

https://expatsportugal.com/business-directory/clear-media-lda/

Live and Invest Portugal

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online