Just Arrived in Porto – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Just Arrived in Porto

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@awarrenlove)
Eminent Member

My wife and I just arrived in Porto today. If anyone is in the area we'd love to meet up!

8 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

@awarrenlove

Welcome and congratulations Andrew and Loren. How nice to know you have achieved such a major step in your dream. Seems you have arrived just in time for the nice weather.

I'm not in Porto but if you find yourself anywhere near Tomar, the drinks are on me............

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@awarrenlove)

Eminent Member

@gerry So far it's been great! We're meeting with Maria Costa in Coimbra sometime soon, probably next weekend, if you're feeling up to a short vacation. In Coimbra drinks are on us!

Admin
(@gerry)

Honorable Member

@awarrenlove 

Sure Andrew. Don't need much of an excuse to go to Coimbra. I'll check in with Maria and see if we can make it.

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)
Estimable Member

@awarrenlove  Congrats guys on making it to PT.  As fellow North Carolinians, I am hoping we can meet up in Porto late September when my Wife and I will be visiting.  We'll be travelling to Lisbon, Coimbra and Porto in hopes of finding a place to retire.

All the Best.....

Eric J

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@awarrenlove)

Eminent Member

@livinginusa Absolutely. When you know exactly when you'll be up here let us know. We'd be excited to meet up!

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)

Estimable Member

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)
Trusted Member

@warrenlove

Hi, I am in Porto and know another couple from North Carolina from one of the FB groups. Have you met Leslie and Ben?

I am interested in meeting up anytime in Porto.

Paula

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@awarrenlove)

Eminent Member

@longhornlady We actually did meet them recently! I'll send you a message.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online