Living in Aveiro – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Martinhall banner
  • Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Living in Aveiro

Page 1 / 2

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@pietro)

My wife and I intend to live in Aveiro and welcome input that any of our members may have we would also enjoy meeting any of the members who live in Aveiro. 

13 Replies

(@starrynytsky)

Hi Peter,

We have been talking about Aveiro in Hank and Konni's forum.

4 Replies
Premium Member
(@pietro)

@starrynytsky 

thank you very much for the insight and I will be checking your referral.

Premium Member
(@pietro)

I am new to this, please tell me how to find Hank and Konni’s Form.

Thank you very much!

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)

Estimable Member
(@starrynytsky)

@livinginusa Thanks for putting the link up!

Community Member
(@worldwide)

Hi Peter, We have been living on the outskirts of Aveiro for about 15 years & raised 2 kids. We love it. We loved the North, but found it to remote & hilly, so we looked on a map and came down from the North along the coast till it flattened out and put a pin in Aveiro, were we found just what we wanted & been here ever since. If there is anything you would like to know feel free to give me a shout, Andy

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@pietro)

@worldwide 

Dear Andy,

Thank you most kindly for responding to my inquiry regarding living in Aveiro. I am pleased to know you enjoy locating there and for 15 years too. 
My wife and I should be going to contract on an apartment in the next few days and intend to be living full-time in Portugal by the end of the year.

I welcome the opportunity to meet you and ask you to keep in your records my private email, Peter@lupoli.us, and suggest we communicate by that means if that is agreeable to you.

We will be arranging to leave Florida as soon as the  purchase contract is signed. I appreciate your offer to supply whatever information you may have regarding Aveiro and I may be accepting your offer in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Peter Lupoli

Community Member
(@worldwide)

Ok Peter, no probs.

Andy

(@starrynytsky)

Apologies Peter for not providing the link! Thanks Andy! 

Page 1 / 2

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online