Meetup in the Tavira area – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

spartan Fx

Meetup in the Tavira area

43 Posts
14 Users
20 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Noble Member

We have a member who is very interested to arrange a social meetup in Tavira for expats to connect, share experiences and make new friends.

This will likely be held towards the end of January or early February. The venue will be a cafe where drinks and/or lunch will be available.

Can you please indicate if you would like to attend by replying to this post and we will get things organised 😆 

42 Replies

Premium Club Member
(@chrisbrag)

Hello Gerry and all East Algarve 'neighbours'!  We'd very much like to make new contacts and friends in this beautiful part of the country we now call home.  We moved to Tavira in April '22 so still have much to discover and share.  Christine & Jelte

Community Member
(@mahoney)

Hi Gerry and future connections!

We are just 2 weeks into our new adventure here in Portugal and would gladly attend a meet and greet nearby and get to know some new people!  We are in Cabanas de Tavira and having a great time exploring and decompressing from the journey to get here (as I’m sure many can relate)!  Mahoney & Dave

Admin
Topic starter
(@gerry)
Noble Member

I am bringing this message back to the top in the hope that we have other members interested to meet in the Tavira area???

2 Replies
Premium Club Member
(@davidd)

@gerry Ola, yes…I would like to meet up with other newcomers in Tavira and area. I live very near the Bishops Square since last August and enjoyed every day of my retirement even some of the cold days. Please let me know what the meet up plan will be. Tchau! David email blase99@yahoo.com

Miho
Community Member
(@miho)

@gerry  Hello Gerry. How are you?! We, (me and my husband) became the resident of Tavira last year. We will be in Tavira until the end of this month. If you have plan for the meeting in this month, we would love to join! Miho's e-mail :gomihomiho@aol.com

Premium Club Member
(@cantarah)

Hello - we would love to meet up with the group in Tavira in Feb. 

We arrive in Lisboa on the 1st of Feb and are planning to head south on the 6th or 7th - so the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb.

I am also looking for a recommendation for affordable accommodations for 2-4 weeks in the south. Open to west, east, or in-between. Someplace that hasn't closed down fully for the winter.

We will be in Portugal until April 15 and are looking forward to seeing the entire country.  

Thanks in advance!

Claire & Bruce

Page 1 / 4

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year

Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

FREE
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Register for events

Club Member

Ideal for those already living in Portugal or researching
67 per year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Guaranteed entry to our weekly webinars
  • Access to our Migration Tuesdays Dream Team weekly webinar
  • Receive community support
  • And help us grow this website and community

Premium Club Member

Perfect for those serious about making the move
137 per year
  • All Club Member benefits plus...
  • 3 months FREE access to DailyNata Plus Portuguese language platform
  • 1 hour private online consultation with a member of our team
  • Access to our “little black book” of contacts and recommendations
  • Hundreds of €s in Savings & Benefits from our partners