MEO customer service (fixed Internet/fibre) in English - call 16200 – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum

acp benefit

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

MEO customer service (fixed Internet/fibre) in English - call 16200

Admin
Topic starter
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

I have an ongoing issue with MEO (and Vodafone, but that's another story). 

The service via My MEO has not been good with no response to messages, but I have found a number to call where you can communicate with technical staff in English.

It is 16200.

Hope that helps (-: 

10 Replies

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

OMG Carl, a goldmine you have shared. We have had an ongoing feud with MEO for more than 3 years. Please I implore you, before you call them again, pour yourself a nice glass of wonderful Pt. wine and put your feet up. Do not let them give you a heart attack. They have been a thorn in the side of customers since their inception and apparently they plan to continue this appalling level of service until they are out of business. They will out last you! Hang in there dear friend, much of Portugal is right there with you. Someday I will share with you how I managed to finally get a response out of them after months of headaches.

Prosecco Peggy

1 Reply
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@peggyl they are coming to check my installation this afternoon, will let you know what happens...

Bert
Premium Member
(@bert)
Trusted Member

I am laughing as it sounds like whether in the US, Portugal, or probably any other country I guess, there is always at least one communications company like this to torture the citizens. Isn't the irony that they are communications companys and that without fail that is the problem. Roberta

4 Replies
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@bert haha, so true! I think there's a terminal point some companies, often corporates, get to, where they accept how terrible they are and say: "so what?" What are you going to do about it?" I fear Voda have got there. I'm still waiting for MEO to redeem themselves (-:

Premium Member
(@peggyl)

Reputable Member

@carlm

So what happened this afternoon. Inquiring minds are poised with Prosecco in hand awaiting the outcome of your service today. You do live a fair distance away from the ocean cliffs do you not?

Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@peggyl I have good news after a long, full day of much anticipation and excitement! 

My MEO connection is repaired 😊 

And I have resolved the other phone issue with fauxdaphone, moan-da-phone, NO-da-phone, Vodafone. They are very cute contract creators, some might say crooks. However, the horrible penalty fees they were attempting to pile on me have been 'paid forward' and waived into a new longer contract.

They won, but I didn't lose!

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

Eminent Member

@carlm

That's a positive spin and good for you!

Premium Member
(@peggyl)
Reputable Member

@CarlM

You Rock! 

Premium Member
(@charw23)
Eminent Member

Small successes... Congrats on the progress and no massive fees!

1 Reply
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@charw23 yes, I didn't get the last laugh exactly, more a wry and hard-earned smile.

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online