Netflix, Recommend viewing – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

Netflix, Recommend viewing

Page 1 / 2

Susy
Community Member
Topic starter
(@susy)

I have just finished watching Unorthodox on Netflix. Had me hooked within the first 5 minutes.

What are others watching? Recommendations.

Topic Tags
7 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Thanks Susy - will check that out.

I highly recommend The Lost Kingdom which has a new series starting today. Great historical fiction written by the master, Bernard Cornwall. 

VIP Member
(@cojabound)
Estimable Member

Me too! I enjoyed Wanted. And am enjoying how to get away with murder and queen of the south, it's quite violent. Loved breaking bad, Best thing I've ever watched, also Better call Saul. 

1 Reply
 Gaz
Community Member
(@gaz)

@cojaboundi agree breaking bad was superb 

VIP Member
(@scibirg)
Trusted Member

Good Girls is a great mix of funny and dramatic

VIP Member
(@cojabound)
Estimable Member

Dead to me is also good, funny and intriguing. I'll give good girls a go, thanks. I enjoyed unorthodox too.

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online