SEF appt this AM: fast w/Ei and Rodolfo Pellicano's help – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

SEF appt this AM: fast w/Ei and Rodolfo Pellicano's help

JAR
Community Member
Topic starter
(@jar)
Trusted Member

Another BIG shout out to Ei for their incredible help w/the visa process and to Rodolfo this AM for his eagle eye on all of the details of the document preparation. my husband and I could not have gone thru this process without both of them and Ei's incredible team (Cristina Amaral particularly).

For those that are wondering if they need their help or not (visa process coming from the US), I strongly encourage you to consider it. They were well worth their fees. There are many documents and organizations that you will need to engage with in your current country and Ei prepares you for all of that as well.

As Rodolgo has strong relationships and is a familiar face at SEF, with his help we were out of there quickly today

Thank you again to Ei and Rodolfo!

1 Reply

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@anavieira)

Great to know that, JAR!
Happy for you 🙂

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online