So, about those tour shirts... – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Martinhall banner
  • Serenity Banner

So, about those tour shirts...

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@hank_2021)
Estimable Member

As some of you know, we've had a bit of a running joke on GMP pop up from time to time about the Konni & Hank tour shirt.

Well, I found out we won't be able to get to relocate to Portugal until a little later than we had hoped because of a work thing.  We had originally targeted beginning of 2022, but now it looks like summer of 2022.

So to make myself feel better, I did a thing and a couple people suggested I share, so here you go.  I present to you, the Bom Dia Tour 2021 Official Tour Shirt.

5 Replies

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@hank_2021)
Estimable Member

P.S.

If expats Portugal doesn't mind, I'd like to add a reference to GMP.  If not, that's ok too!

1 Reply
Admin
(@gerry)

Honorable Member

@hank_2021 

Hi Hank, not sure I understand your point. GMP is a part of ExpatsPortugal. We are all one and the same team. 😊 

Community Member
(@brandy)
Eminent Member

These are awesome, Hank! I would gladly order one, as you were posting about your adventures right when I joined the community.  

Sorry that you have to delay your move, but thankfully it's only by a matter of months. If you're still leaning toward Porto, a summer move is probably a drier move, from what I've read about Porto's rainy winters. Even so, hopefully the months fly by for you!

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@hank_2021)

Estimable Member

@brandy Glad you like it!  Inspired by Carl really, because we were talking about this trip for months and months and months.  So, we wanted something cool to mark the occasion.  Not the final version, but pretty happy with it tbh.

The idea was so nerdy, we loved it.

🤣 🤣 

Premium Member
(@jgibson)

Reputable Member

@hank_2021 sign me up I will buy one! It’s been fun and inspiring following your adventure thanks for sharing

• Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Serenity Banner
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online