Solo Expats in Portugal Private Group is Live! – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner
  • Martinhall banner

Solo Expats in Portugal Private Group is Live!

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@cindyb)
Trusted Member

Are you solo in Portugal or planning to be? The new group is for you! Join us as we get to know one another and build a community of singles in this beautiful country.

There are a couple of ways to join. Click on the down arrow at your profile name and select Groups. You should see Solo Expats in Portugal there. Click on the link and request to join. Or you can simply send me a private message.

See you there!

CindyB

10 Replies

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)
Trusted Member

@Cindy B

looking forward to seeing you!

4 Replies
Premium Member
(@olivia)

@longhornlady 

Hello again ,

I'm here living in Porto now and would like to meet with expats in the area. I was a member but didn't really use the site before moving  I'm a bit stranded not knowing anyone and would make the effort to change that.

Thank you,

Olivia

Premium Member
(@cindyb)

Trusted Member

@olivia I am in Porto this week and would love to meet up. I will send you a private message.

CindyB

Premium Member
(@olivia)

@cindyb so much graditude I look forward to both meeting you and learning how to send a private message!

Premium Member
(@hank_2021)

Estimable Member

@cindyb Hi Cindy!  Konni and I loved Porto and plan on landing there.  Hope to hear about your experiences and give us an update!  Konni insists!

Premium Member
(@hank_2021)
Estimable Member

I'm Hank Stalica, and I approve this message.

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@cindyb)

Trusted Member

@hank_2021 LOL!!

I cannot wait to meet you and Konni!

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)
Trusted Member

@olivia

Send me a private message if you want to meet for coffee, lunch, wine or dinner in Porto.

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@olivia)

@longhornlady Thank you   I'm tech lame so I don't know how to send a private message on this site

Premium Member
(@longhornlady)

Trusted Member

@olivia I sent you a message.

• EI Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • Serenity Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online