SPOILER ALERT (for forum members ONLY!) The SIX best places to live - for families - in Portugal – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

SPOILER ALERT (for forum members ONLY!) The SIX best places to live - for families - in Portugal

Admin
Topic starter
(@carlm)
Estimable Member

Here are the SIX best places, in Ana Caramujo's opinion, to live for families in Portugal:

• Aveiro
  • Braga
  • Caldas da Rainha
  • Coimbra
  • Evora
  • Guimarães

See the whole show here:

Ana runs the Savvy Cat Realty company.

3 Replies

Premium Member
(@ladonna)

Has anyone used Ana Caramujo's services? If so, we would love to hear your feedback on your experience with her. We saw her on the Expats Portugal channel and she was awesome!! We're looking to purchase a property in Obidos near the lagoon and someone looking out for our interests would be pretty helpful. 🙂

2 Replies
Admin
(@carlm)

Estimable Member

@ladonna She joins me again on Thursday's show (-;
I hear she is currently fully booked.

Premium Member
(@ladonna)

@carlm Thank you! I'll be sure to check out Thursday's show. We'll be there to check out property in May so hopefully, she'll be available by then. Aloha, Ladonna

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online