Walking tours of Coimbra and surrounding areas – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx
  • Serenity Banner

Walking tours of Coimbra and surrounding areas

Gaby
Community Member
Topic starter
(@gaby)
Eminent Member

Hello,

In the midst of the pandemic I saw a great webinar – an interview with the nice young lady from Coimbra who was offering walking tours of Coimbra and surrounding areas. But I cannot find this webinar anymore and she is not listed in the business directory. Does anyone have her contact info? We are going to Coimbra in September and would love to use her services. Thanks in advance!

Gaby 

Topic Tags
6 Replies

Admin
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Hi @gaby

This is Sara Cruz and you can contact her via email at gowalks@gmail.com

Have done this tour with Sara and also tours of Batalha and Alcobaca. She is an excellent historian, passionate about Portugal and her English is perfect. Highly recommended 🙂 

5 Replies
 Gaby
Community Member
(@gaby)

Eminent Member

@gerry 

Thank you Gerry! I already found her yesterday and we are talking. One more question: How can I contact the person from Ericeira who is providing real estate services? You featured him in one of the real estate webinars. Ericeira is #1 candidate on our short list of places to move in Portugal and we would love to talk to him and probably even see some properties. 

Huge thanks!

Gaby 

Admin
(@gerry)

Honorable Member

Hi @gaby

This is our member @pipfinder. He is no longer covering this feature for us but I am sure he will be glad to assist if you send him a PM. Regards Gerry

Gaby
Community Member
(@gaby)

Eminent Member

@gerry Thank you so much! I tried to search by @pipfinder but got a message 'Member not found'. Do you know any other way to find him? 

Admin
(@gerry)

Honorable Member

@gaby He is there. 2 ways to PM a member:

1. Go into your messages from the dropdown where your name is showing as login. Click the new message icon. Type pipfinder and the system will find the member for you to message.

2. Go into Members from the top menu on this page. Type pipfinder into the Find a Member and the system will find him. Click on the highlighted member's name and the message centre will open.

Gaby
Community Member
(@gaby)

Eminent Member

@gerry 

Hi Gerry, thanks, it worked 🙂 I was just entering '@' in the beginning, this is why the search couldn't find him. Lesson learned 🙂 

Gaby 

• Serenity Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner
  • Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online