YORN – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

EI Banner

YORN

Bert
Premium Member
Topic starter
(@bert)
Estimable Member

A Portuguese native recently recommended a phone/stream etc service called YORN. Does anyone have experience with this vendor? Thanks. 

1 Reply

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@thomasandmatthew)

YORN is the youth-oriented brand of Vodafone, aimed at (and theoretically only available to) under 25s and students. It has packages to appeal to the perceived needs of that market (I say it like that, as I have no idea if it meets said needs, or what they are!)

As it uses Vodafone's network, it's most likely reliable, but always check coverage. You may also find better deals than are most prominently advertised, depending what you actually want. Speak to staff in a company store (not a franchise one) about this.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online