Your view from home during lockdown – General Chit Chat & Conversations – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Your view from home during lockdown

Page 1 / 2

Ask Our Expats Consultant
Topic starter
(@pinkpanther)

My view from home during lockdown in Portugal.  It would be lovely  to see your view . Keep safe everyone .

5 Replies

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi Pinkpanther

Apart from the food stores open there is little to do until now. One garden centre near me has a table across the door and the assistant taking your enquiries and another assistant the other side of the table getting what you want. A major DIY store is open but strict distancing so much like the UK.

I sell spices and i am fulfilling orders and i am able to get out to the post office to send my orders.

Peter

Community Member
(@louiejack)

Nice one @pinkpanther. Here's my view. Just wish it would warm up and I could get that cover off 😎 😎 😎

VIP Member
(@victoria1st)
Noble Member

We have a small garden in the orchards but here is from the front of the house.

Ask Our Expats Consultant
Topic starter
(@pinkpanther)

Lovely,  looks a peaceful place . Thanks for sharing.

Page 1 / 2

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step move to Portugal online course hosted by Carl Munson. Join today and save €100.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online