Braga lunch – Going Out – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Braga lunch

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@margaret-and-dave)
Reputable Member

The last Braga lunch of the year will be held this coming Wednesday. If anyone is interested in giving it a try then they would be most welcome. Let me know if you want details.

Margaret

2 Replies

VIP Member
(@upnorthgal)

Hi,

We have a place in Braga and normally spend the summers here. I was interested to see that you have expat meetups here.

Would love to hear more about these as we haven't met other expat residents here thus far.

Christine and Danny

VIP Member
(@nastya_sousa)

Hello everyone! Im also interested in meeting up with some folks living in Braga

EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online