COVID vaccine without utente (NHS) number – Healthcare in Portugal – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

COVID vaccine without utente (NHS) number

Community Member
Topic starter
(@johndpoe)

Hi,

I am a foreigner that has been in Portugal since the last lockdown. I would like to get vaccinated before travelling out anywhere else. I see that the government opened a registration form for foreigners without utente number here:

(Link was removed. The form is the first result in google searching for "vacinacao-nao-utente")

Do you know how the process would be and if the government has said anything about timelines for foreigners?

Will we be contacted by SMS? When trying to book the vaccine through the normal site (I am 41yo) without utente number it refers back to this form, so I guess we wait until we're called?

Thanks1

Topic Tags
5 Replies

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@pamalcobaca)

I think there have been some issues with this and that people without a utente number haven't been called as expected. I believe they are now holding open vacination sessions where you can just go along, but at the moment these are just for over 55 year olds. Google Safe Communities Portugal for up to date advice and information in English

2 Replies
Community Member
(@johndpoe)

@pamalcobaca Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I looked at the Safe Communities Portugal and cannot find any information about this. Regarding the open vaccination sessions, is there a way to track the progress and age groups of that program? 

Thanks!

(@pamalcobaca)

@johndpoe I guess just keep an eye on Safe Communities website they will update any changes

(@anavieira)

Hello,

I think you can try to register as “I do not have a utente number”

https://servicos.min-saude.pt/covid19/vacinacao-nao-utente

i am not sure if it is working well, but they were trying to have it ready for people that does not have a utente number.

😉

1 Reply
Community Member
(@johndpoe)

@anavieira thanks. Yep, that's the form I mentioned I the first post.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online