CIPRE - A2 language test - Page 2 – Learning the Language – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

spartan Fx

CIPRE - A2 language test

48 Posts
11 Users
75 Likes
Community Member
Topic starter
(@annach)

Hi everyone, has anyone done the A2 level langage exam (CIPRE)? I'd like to know more in detail how much knowledge is required. E.g. for them moment I'm just in the present tense :), not sure if that's enough. Many thanks for any feedback!

47 Replies

Community Member
(@aspidistra)

I think Pam is right, it is good brain training. I agree our memories get worse but I do believe it is possible. Got to give it a go and I am older than you, Herbie!

Bert
Community Member
(@bert)

Just an FYI. I just registered for my exam but recommend you plan in advance. The site where I wanted to take the test was unavailable and in fact the majority in the country were unavailable. Just in the time I checked distances from where I live and possible accommodations if I have to stay overnight and/or rent a car to get there both the Lisbon and Guarda sites were gone for November. I have to go to Bragança. The Lapa sites apparently only seat a certain number of candidates. Maybe the ones earlier in the year don't go so quickly, I am not sure

VIP Member
(@antonio_f)

Regarding CIPLE test, check here: https://caple.letras.ulisboa.pt/exame/2/ciple

Premium Member
(@spkaiser)

Olá, does anyone know if taking classes at one of the main Universities (Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra), through the A2 level, satisfies the language requirement for citizenship or does one still have to take the exam?  Muito obrigado.

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@blaze451)

@spkaiser if you obtain an A2 certificate from them then you don't have to sit the citizenship exam.

Premium Member
(@spkaiser)

@blaze451 thanks. I keep seeing different answers regarding University courses v. Government sponsored courses. Obrigado.

Page 2 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year

Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Full access to community Forum
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal" guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Guaranteed entry to our Migration Tuesdays Visa & Immigration Show
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Plus

• We are no longer taking applicants for this program
  • Look out for new features on our new site coming soon