Tábua Language Classes 2016/2017 – Learning the Language – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Wow Wines Banner

Tábua Language Classes 2016/2017

Page 1 / 2

alan
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@alan)
Noble Member

Tábua Câmara is holding Portuguese lessons again, starting in November.

Details are on this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tabuaplayenglish/posts/.

You can sign up in Tábua library before 28 October.

Alan

6 Replies

VIP Member
(@cojabound)
Estimable Member

Hi Alan and all,

Is there a language course in Tabua starting soon for 2017? Or indeed anywhere else close by?

Thanks
Angela

alan
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@alan)
Noble Member

I don´t know., but have asked the teachers. They may be busy just now as it is back to school time, but will let you know asap.

Alan

alan
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@alan)
Noble Member

I have a reply already. It should start in October. I will let you know when the details are published.

Alan

VIP Member
(@cojabound)
Estimable Member

Thank you!

Page 1 / 2

Wow Wines Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online