Where to learn portugues? – Learning the Language – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

Where to learn portugues?

Anonymous
Topic starter

Hi Everyone 

We are a couple living in porto, we work as a freelancers with companies abroad so we don't use portugues a lot except in public places like supermarket or restaurants... but we want to learn portugues so we can integrate more in the community, and also to get a portugues nationality maybe in the future 

My question is where to learn portugues in porto, or what is your experience in that, is learning online enaugh or there is a better way here in portugal.

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies

Premium Member
(@livinginusa)
Trusted Member

@cartmm  I have been slowly trying to learn the language utilizing Mia Esmeriz's online class.  I am fairly sure she lives in the Porto Area.  You can link to her site here: https://school.learn-portuguese.org/?affcode=206686_fuwavv3t  

She also offers a discount to Premium Members of this site.

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@cabanastavira)

If you have skype I can recommend Learning Portuguese in Your Pyjamas - page on faceBook or DM me for an email address.

EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online