Becks Blue? – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Becks Blue?

bife
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@bife)
Reputable Member

Every so often I ask this always in hope.
I have to cut right back on the alcohol (a miss/well spent youth) ooops
I dont mind at all drinking the non alcoholic beer as long as its not Sagres or SB (love full-fat SB tho).
I quite like the Heineken 0%, but my fave is the Becks Blue and its no chem German brewed too
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/252405965

However, I have never seen this in PT
I am based in Costa Caprica area (Just South of the Lisbon River), but would be interested to hear if anyone has seen this in PT

My dream would be Jever 0% as I loved that beer whilst living in Germany

2 Replies

Community Member
(@healthy_move_portugal)

@bife i have not tried or seen the becks blue, but tried a couple of german "Weizen" (white beers?) here in the netherlands like Paulaner, Franziskaner and Benediktiener mostly they were none alcoholic "Hefe-Weizen" or as the bavarians call them "Weissbier".

Have not looked for them when i was in PT, but can try when i am in PT in september.

cheers
ML

bife
VIP Member
Topic starter
(@bife)
Reputable Member

I am a great fan of the Reinheitsgebot, and so like lots of German Beers, one of my best mates in Germany was from Bavaria, so I tried quite a selection 🙂

Actually, I wonder if any of these now trendy microbreweries here do any 0% beers

Lidle 0% is Reinheitsgebot, but its in a can 😪 

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online