General Hardware like B&Q and Malls – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum

learn portuguese

General Hardware li...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

General Hardware like B&Q and Malls

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@buttercakes)

Are there any large hardware stores such as Leroy Merlin or similar nearby Sobreira Formosa?

Also looking for any large malls, large Electronic shops that sell printers
and general furniture stores and any local markets...

Let me know 🙂

Thanks!

1 Reply

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi Thanks ' name would be nice '

Ok you are 100k from Coimbra but in Coimbra you have Leyroy Merlin and across the road is a small Mall as you call it With Meo, Edp, Vodaphone and more. Looking at the building from the front on the right hand side half way up the road is a shop for print cartridge refills and the best i have found.

Also there are two large Malls the Forum and the Alma the Alma Forum even has a shop that sells tropical fish, it took me six years to find it but it's OK.

Should you need Latitude and Longtitude for the Malls let me know and i will post them for you.

Hope that helps.

Peter

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online