good honest estate agents? – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
good honest estate ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• spartan Fx

good honest estate agents?

Page 1 / 2

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@shazbat)

Hi all unfortunately after 10 years we have had to give up our dream of living in Portugal, as can not earn a living! and retirement age keeps changing in uk! Looking for reliable, honest estate agent, whom we could trust with selling our house in Vila Cha, near poaires. Any recommendations??? By honest I should explain, we are still in u.k. so would have to leave them with keys etc Thanks

5 Replies

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi all unfortunately after 10 years we have had to give up our dream of living in Portugal, as can not earn a living! and retirement age keeps changing in uk! Looking for reliable, honest estate agent, whom we could trust with selling our house in Vila Cha, near poaires. Any recommendations??? By honest I should explain, we are still in u.k. so would have to leave them with keys etc Thanks

Hi Shazbat

I know of an agent based in the Gois area. He dealt with the purchase of my house and a good friend over by Pampillhosa. He is also dealing with a friend who is buying in my Village.

He left the agents who sold me my house and has now setup him own agency.

I have placed a link but as the person is known personally to me the link my be taken down. Should you contact him mention you know me Peter in Vale Boa.

Peter

http://propertydirectportugal.com/

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@shazbat)

Hi Peter, Many thanks for help. I have sent an Email for enquires. Will keep you Informed. Many Thanks Sharon

VIP Member
(@aquarius)
Trusted Member

Hello

The best agent I have ever dealt with is Fernando at Esferareal. Nothing is too much for him. He is honest, helpful and I would trust him with anything.

esferareal.com

VIP Member
(@hikermw)
Eminent Member

I dealt with a few estate agents when we purchased our property this spring, local and British ,and had the best service and experience with Martin Lowe from at Go Casas.

www.gocasasportugal.com

He is very professional and knowledgeable, and knows all the properties in hos portfolio and in particular the location of each property, which believe me is not always the case with other agents.

I hope you find your ideal property soon.

Page 1 / 2

• Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Join our community for Free, or subscribe for exclusive member-only content, support and hundreds of €’s in savings

Your membership comes with a 14-day, no-risk, money back guarantee. Love it or we’ll refund your money.

Community Member

Full access to our community Forum
FREE
  • Full access to community Forum

Premium Plus

Exclusive member-only content
€347 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Access to our private online Group
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • Weekly Q&A call with Carl Munson
  • Personal support
  • And help us grow this website and community
Popular

Premium Member

Exclusive member-only content
€97 Year
  • Browse the forum advertising-free (only see our partners)
  • Unlock your ‘12 part Moving to Portugal guide
  • Guaranteed entry to our webinars
  • Savings & freebies from our partners
  • Receive community support
  • Personal email support
  • Receive exclusive video content
  • And help us grow this website and community

Copyright © 2022 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online