In search of SELF STORAGE UNITS – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
In search of SELF S...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

In search of SELF STORAGE UNITS

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@pinehouse)
Eminent Member

We have a house between Silves and SB de Messines and are looking for a self access/indoors storage unit. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Community Member
(@martin)
Noble Member

one in albufeira 

espazo | self-storage

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@pinehouse)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much Martin, I’ll contact them. 

Community Member
(@omena)
Eminent Member

I am also looking for a storage but in Quarteira area. Does anybody have any recommendations please?

1 Reply
Community Member
(@martin)

Noble Member

@omena

closest i think would be the one above...also think that algarve removals in alcantarila gare had storage facilities but not sure if they still do

Wow Wines Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online