Information on Appliance Stores – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Information on Appl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Information on Appliance Stores

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@maria-jose)
Trusted Member

Hello. Can someone let me know the name of appliance stores in the area of Golega. Namely Torres Novas, Encontramento or Santarem. I need to check out some appliances for my home.  Hopefully stores that have websites. Thank you

3 Replies

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@thomasribatejo)

Hi there

The "local" stores in those towns don't have much in the way of online presence. The easiest way to find them is to search electrical store or appliance store on Google Maps, in all honesty.

Torres Novas has a Radio Popular, and I think also a Worten. Both have websites. Do consider using KuantoKusta to pricecheck any appliances - you may find better prices for delivery, as neither of those big chains is reliably the cheapest source. 

Golegã itself has I think three independent stores with some selection of electrical goods as well as (in a couple of them) furniture.

Entroncamento has a couple of places on its industrial estates.

2 Replies
VIP Member
(@maria-jose)

Trusted Member

@thomasribatejo Thank you - I know Golega has one because I have been in it, but I don't know the name. I will need to search. It is hard to search from here. I do prefer to search locally.

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@thomasribatejo)

@maria-jose OK so Google Maps shows these in Golegã, all of which I know to still exist:

Electro São Martinho, in the centre

Móveis Santo António, a little further out, and whilst it's mainly furniture, they do also do electricals

Decor Reis which is on the bypass

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online