International Pet Transport – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
International Pet T...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

International Pet Transport

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@page)

We are going to be moving soon from Florida, US, can anyone recommend a good provider to help transport my two cats.

3 Replies

Premium Member
(@jgibson)
Estimable Member

this is an excellent Facebook group dedicated to travel with animals I believe the group was founded by a person relocating from United States to Portugal

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@jgibson)

Estimable Member

Chartered air travel with pets is the facebook group name

Premium Member
(@jgibson)

Estimable Member

They book private charters on corporate aircraft so you can transport your pets with you in the cabin the cost of transportation for you and your pets  typically to Europe is about on par with a business class ticket on the airline 

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online