Kitchen Remodel – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either log in or register to join in the conversation.

If you are a forum member from the old site and have not reset your password yet, please click on "Lost your password?" on the login page.

Live and Invest Portugal

Kitchen Remodel  

Community Member
(@peggyl)
Trusted Member

As I promised this morning on "Good Morning Portugal", here is the information about the man and company who completed our beautiful kitchen rehab. Paulo Mourinho is the man to see or talk to here in the Algarve. We went to the showroom on the N125 near the Algarve- Guia shopping MAR. If you don't see what you are looking for in the showroom, he has loads of books that he can order from. If you can describe what you want, he will find it in a book to show you. He's not a salesperson who reels you in and drops you, he is involved in every part of the process to make sure it is done correctly. He can do a design while you are explaining what you want, it doesn't take weeks to get it sent to you. He's very accomplished and has a great design sense. Contact Paulo Mourinho at Belgrani Algarve, email: paulomourinho@belgrani.com tel: (351) 289 561 595

Tell him that I sent you!

Prosecco Peggy

2 Replies
Admin
(@astridff)

Love your tiles Peggy 🙂

1 Reply
Community Member
(@peggyl)

Trusted Member

@astridff

Thank You Astrid!

Sovereign Group Leaderboard

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

• Receive exclusive member benefits from our partners: view current offers
      • Priority access to our Zoom meet-ups and webinars
      • Join any Group within our Online Community
      • Include your local events in our events calendar
      • Get 10% discount off Business Directory advertising
I WANT TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBEROnly €25 per year
Share:

Copyright © 2020 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online