More Cascais Sunset – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

More Cascais Sunset

Page 1 / 2

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@michael_tn)
Trusted Member

@paulr Here is another sunset from yesterday evening. Was hoping for more color in the sky and some nice light in the tide pools but it was not to be. It was the first day with some clouds in the sky since we have been in Cascais. The sky was interesting.

7 Replies

Admin
(@astridff)

Here's my contribution... a bit further down on Carcavelos beach but my daughter having some fun.

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@michael_tn)
Trusted Member

Fun!

Premium Member
(@paulr)
Trusted Member

Just spent 2 minutes on your great image  Michael_tn  You can do anything in Photoshop LOL Hope you don't mind.

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@michael_tn)
Trusted Member

Excellent! I don't mind at all. It is amazing what one can do with software these days. I'm still a bit of a literalist and a bit afraid of newer tech. I use Luminar and the new AI/Replacement tools are a bit spooky on how good they are. 

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@paulr)

Trusted Member

@michael_tn Luminar Are excellent plug-ins I use then in Adobe Photoshop 2021 although Adobe are bringing a lot of new in built plug-ins to stop people migrating. DXO are also very good . They took over NIK software and now are updating the softwares.

So many softwares now I find stick to what you know unless you want to spend the rest of your life on You-Tube.

Page 1 / 2

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online