PHONE SIM RECOMMENDATIONS – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
PHONE SIM RECOMMEND...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

PHONE SIM RECOMMENDATIONS

Premium Member
Topic starter
(@luise)
Trusted Member

I need a Portuguese number in order to register for the tax office and SEF and make the odd phone call. 

Anyone have recommendations for a pay-as-you go SIM that only charges for usage and not standby that keeps the credit so it does not expire?

TIA 🙂 

5 Replies

VIP Member
(@old-bloke)
Noble Member

The last time I looked Vodaphone and NOS did such a package, from what I remember the only requirement being was to make at least one phone call every 6 months to keep the number active.

1 Reply
Premium Member
(@luise)

Trusted Member

@old-bloke thank you

VIP Member
(@mrbife)
Honorable Member

They are all much the same in terms of packages and costs so the best idea is to go for the one that gives you the best quality signal in the location you are going to be using it in most.

You can load an app to find this out.

2 Replies
Premium Member
(@luise)

Trusted Member

@mrbife good point!

Premium Member
(@terrell)

Eminent Member

Hi @mrbife, could you specify the app, please? 

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online