should i be worried about my parcels – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
should i be worried...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Serenity Banner
  • spartan Fx

should i be worried about my parcels

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

I have two parcels in transit at present ,1st is from UK with UPS,tracking so far is as follows
12/14/2019 7:00 A.M. Benavente, Spain
Arrival Scan

12/13/2019 3:44 P.M. Corbeil Essonnes, France Departure Scan
12/13/2019 3:13 P.M. Corbeil Essonnes, France Arrival Scan
12/13/2019 5:23 A.M. Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom Departure Scan
12/12/2019 6:36 P.M. Carlisle, PA, United States Arrival Scan
12/12/2019 6:30 P.M. Carlisle, PA, United States Departure Scan
12/12/2019 8:06 P.M. Stanford Le Hope, United Kingdom Arrival Scan
12/12/2019 7:30 P.M. Dartford, United Kingdom Departure Scan
Past Event Shipped 12/12/2019 6:04 P.M. Dartford, United Kingdom
Origin Scan

Past Event Label Created 12/10/2019 3:06 P.M. United Kingdom
Order Processed: Ready for UPS
2nd is from GERMANY and the tracking tells me it arrived in costa rica this morning,
i think UPS must still be using Concorde to cross the atlantic in such good time.
OH Well its only the mince pies i will miss ,so lets hope for the New Year

2 Replies

VIP Member
(@peterfc)
Famed Member

Hi Nigel

I have just had 5 parcels via UPS and due to high demand they arrived 2 days late. UPS kept all my parcels till all 5 arrived and then delivered. The UPS driver calls me to let me know when he will be at the drop off point I use the Cafe Maytay to save him coming up to my house.

I have sent a PM with the drivers number if it would help.

Track your parcels when they leave Benavente they normally arrive at Maia near Porto airport about 3am but at the moment due to high demand it may take a day or 2 longer for them to deliver..

Germany no idea

Peter

VIP Member
Topic starter
(@santaanita)
Prominent Member

I was really just having a giggle at UPS tracking Peter,when you see its been to philadelphia USA,Its back on track will be getting it tomorrow,I also have it go direct to May Tay ,as the owner is a neighbour he brings it up for me ,lazy bugger that i am.

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • EI Banner
  • Serenity Banner
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

NEW Premium Plus

All the benefits of Premium Membership

PLUS unlock the Expats Portugal Plan, our comprehensive, interactive, step by step, “move to Portugal” online course hosted by Carl Munson.

JOIN TODAY

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online