Where do you guys find your holiday rentals? – Miscellaneous – Expats Portugal Community Forum
Where do you guys f...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please feel free to view our Forum, but you must either LOGIN or REGISTER to join in the conversation.

• Wow Wines Banner
  • spartan Fx

Where do you guys find your holiday rentals?

Community Member
Topic starter
(@deras)

Hey folks - i am flying to Portugal for a month from the 18th of August to the 18th of September, and i've been looking for 2-4 places to rent for either a week or 2 weeks. So far i've found the site:
Pureportugalholidays

and checked the forum here as well as AirBnB, and i've been unable to find anything that isn't already booked, taken down for booking or within my budget.

I'm basically looking for:
A small 1-2 person house furnished with fridge, oven and electricity for max 300 a week, preferrably around 250. I would strongly prefer a house over an apartment, because i live in an apartment already.

Can anyone help point me to sites you know?

Kindest regards,

Dennis

1 Reply

Ask Our Expats Consultant
(@thomasribatejo)

Not the easiest year, and the busiest time! You may need to use some older-fashioned options:

-tourist offices have lists of rental places, many of which may not have online presence or be on the major sites;

-Google Maps may show you options not coming up on the major sites, and direct contact might help;

-if you see places on Booking etc, Google the places, see if you can contact them directly, as they may not be set up to take longer bookings via the major sites.

Good luck with it!

• Sovereign Group Leaderboard
  • Reis & Pellicano International Lawyers
  • EI Banner

To post a reply, sign up and become a member!

Premium

By becoming a valued Premium Member today, your support will help the team continue to bring you useful content about life in Portugal. You can also:

JOIN TODAYOnly €25 per year
Share:

Free

Sign me up as a Community Member today for access to the forum and social meet-ups.

Premium

The first year’s donation is only €47 with a 50% discount every year you continue to renew your membership. By becoming a valued Premium Member today, you will unlock some great privileges, freebies and perks.

Less than €4 per monthJoin Today

Copyright © 2021 Expats Portugal

Marketing by Unity Online